Health Center Manager RN
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Health Center Manager RNRequisition Number 19-4038 Job Location El Segundo, California
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is an industry-leading onsite healthcare provider on a mission to help people get, stay, and be well. A company with 40 years of experience at our backs and the new ideas to keep moving forward. We believe healthcare is about more than treating people when they’re sick. Our dedicated professionals bring the highest quality health and wellness services to members at some of the world’s best companies, educational institutions, and other membership-based organizations. We make it simple and convenient to make healthcare a priority. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are:
Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is seeking aHealthCenterManagerRN based out ofEl Segundo,CA!You are a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. You are someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in your field but is still willing to learn. If you are an effective leader committed to developing strong relationships you will thrive in this role. You are someone that seeks a good challenge. This position required a detail oriented nurse manager with occupational health experience. We are a company of 4,500+ individual personalities, and we embrace each one.
What You’ll Do for Us:
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but you can expect to handle things like this:
- Oversees the management of 1 occupational health center based in El Segundo
- Provides hands on patient care
- Oversees and executes wellness initiatives
- Assists in the creation of site specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final decision.
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and timecard monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and follows all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Identifies process improvements and work flow efficiencies
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities.
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and share information regularly
- May deliver patient care if qualified
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse in state of California
- Occupational Health experience specifically with worker’s compensation and OSHA regulations
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together in service of our clients and members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs