Occupational Health NP (COHN)
Premise Health nurse practitioners, nurse practitioner supervisors and nurse practitioner health center managers, play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of our patients. Our NPs are experts in developing integrated primary, acute and occupational care plans through collaboration with team members in a company culture that values communication, connection and empowerment. Premise cares deeply about team member wellbeing and is dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
- Mission-focused work environment
- Cutting-edge technology
- Build real provider relationships with patients
- 94 Net Promoter Score
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! These are a few of the traits that get us excited.
- Good listener
- Team player
"Occupational Health allows me to work with the client/patients in the atmosphere of their work site and help improve and assist them in what they do and how they feel at work. It also allows for some independence, self-motivation and creativity in my work days."– Irene Best, FNP
“It's always a great feeling when a patient stops to tell me how much they appreciated the time and care at their Premise Health clinic!”– Steven Horner, CRNP
Occupational Health NP (COHN)Requisition Number 22-2806-1 Job Location Durham, North Carolina
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise Health, the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, has partnered with Novo Nordisk to bring Occupational Health services to their employees.
We are seeking an Certified Occupational Health NP (COHN) who has experience with managing work-related injuries, medical surveillance such as hearing conservation, respirator clearance, emergency response physicals and non-work related acute care to work full-time in our Employer Health Centers located in and around Clayton, NC.
Seeking work/life balance? No Nights, No Weekends, No On-call!
- Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri – 8:00 am -5:00 pm
- Tue – 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wish you could spend more time developing relationships with your patients? We pride ourselves on providing top-tier patient interactions with a focus on quality over quantity. You will also have opportunities to engage in unique and creative ways while growing our wellness program.
Premise offers all full-time team members generous paid time off and 10 paid holidays as well as a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Virtual Care, 401K, CME Reimbursement, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- .Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing practices.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All RN and NP licenses to practice in North Carolina
- State Prescriptive Authority (if applicable)
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as applicable)
- Current national certification (ANCC or AANP required)
- Master Degree in Science of Nursing
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider or ACLS certification (hands-on training required)
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice, or emergency department setting.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs