Talent Acquisition PartnerRequisition Number 18-2876 Job Location Houston, Texas
We have an opening for a Full-Time Talent Acquisition Partner to work remotely out of our corporate headquarters! The ideal candidate will reside in the western region of the U.S. (California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona)
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Responsible for full cycle recruiting of designated healthcare positions. Partners with field hiring managers to collect and review hiring needs and executes on targeted talent acquisition strategies.
- Be a strategic advisor to the business while serving as a subject matter expert on recruitment strategies
- Direct sourcing and pipeline management for client base and in conjunction with Sourcing Manager, to meet current and future hiring demands
- Own and manage the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Champion our brand and promoting Premise Health as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media, recruitment branding and CRM activities
- Utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques, screen and/or interview candidates and provide recommendations regarding applicant consideration and candidate selection.
- Continuing to improve the hiring process in support of the business mission
- Responsible for assisting with creation of job specific recruitment marketing materials and executing on marketing campaigns
- Experience sourcing using various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Utilize a variety of social media channels to attract talent including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Attend networking events to connect and source talent, professional conferences and specialty/niche recruiting events.
- Work with peers, Sourcing team, and leadership to continuously improve our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business lines and their competitive landscape.
- Adheres to Talent Acquisition Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends to ensure competitive hiring.
- Ensures accurate reporting and data management in talent acquisition systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Business, Marketing or in a related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in consultative recruitment role, corporate or agency, in a related industry.
- Experience working with senior level leaders on strategic approaches to talent acquisition and retention
- Experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing talent.
- Expert use of LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing technologies (Hiretual, AI powered tools etc.)
- Strong sourcing skills utilizing techniques such as advanced Boolean searches, X-Ray searches, and use of sources including Spokeo, and SlideShare
- Strong Social Media skills, including utilizing and actively participating in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, Instagram, etc. to generate leads
- Experience with CRM and Recruitment Marketing systems and processes
- Previous experience conducting data analysis/metric reporting
- Ability to effectively tell a story with data in a clear and compelling way.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Knowledge of interview assessment techniques, such as behavioral-based interviewing.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems including Jobvite, iCIMS and Taleo (Jobvite preferred.)
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience w/ Office, Outlook, Chrome, Chrome extensions, Slack, Windows 7 and 10
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Strong analytical thinking skills required
- Effective written and verbal communication with strong story telling skills
- Fast paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment; Self motivated
- Willingness and eagerness to be creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Project self-confidence
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state.)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs