Massage TherapistRequisition Number 19-4141 Job Location Denver, Colorado
We have an immediate opening for a Massage Therapistto work two days per week at ouremployer health centerlocated in beautiful Denver, CO!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 600 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 275 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Purpose of the Position: Under the direct supervision of the Health Fitness Manager/Health Center Manager, the Massage Therapist is responsible for providing therapeutic massage services in various settings. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our fitness center/health center by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients.
- Perform Medical Massage or Wellness Massage based on the client needs.
- Treat specific areas of injury, pain systemic discomfort, decreased range of motion, neurological issues that can occur from acute or chronic conditions.
- If performing Medical massage the therapist must be able to access the condition, treat the involved areas and formulate a treatment plan.
- When performing the medical massage the therapist will work closely with the providers.
- The massage therapist must also be intuitive and nurturing and know the selection of techniques for relaxation for a wellness massage.
- Valid License as a MT if applicable in State
- Certified by a credible massage therapy school
- Current CPR / BLS certification for community/lay responder
- Medically Licensed preferred
- National Board Certified preferred
- Continuing education in advanced neuromuscular and myofascial techniques preferred.
- Professional membership in the AMTA preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of massage proficiency, with a minimum of one year massage work experience.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs