Group Exercise Class Instructor - YogaRequisition Number 19-4520 Job Location Deerfield, Illinois
We have an opportunity for aYoga Instructorto join our team in providing an unparalleled experience at our employer Health Centerlocated inDeerfield, IL!!
Join a dynamic team of professionals in providing challenging Fitness programming and assisting people in our mission to get, stay and be well.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To coordinate and teach yoga technique to members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinate specific yoga routines to be taught to members of a worksite based fitness center.
- Create class formats for members of all ability levels and modify routines if needed.
- Provide a platinum customer experience to all fitness center members according to Premise Exercise Leadership, and Customer Service Standards.
- Create and maintains a safe exercise environment for all class participants by adhering to the site specific safety and injury prevention procedures.
- Complete all assigned compliance trainings and maintain all mandatory certifications.
- Current nationally recognized yoga certification - must be a nationally recognized certification with a 200 hour requirement
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for community/lay responder is required
- First Aid Certification
- One to three years of experience as a Yoga Instructor
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective communicator in a group setting.
This job operates in an onsite setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, virus, disease and infection. The employee may experience traumatic situations. The employee may occasionally be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to withstand strenuous activity including exercising, stretching, standing; walking; sitting and using hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs