Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN)Requisition Number 19-4505 Job Location Dallas, Texas
We have an opening for a Full Time Registered Nurse Health Risk Condition Management Coach to work at our employer health centerlocated in Dallas, TX!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position melds both the duties of an HRCM RN and a Wellness Coach. Provides education and counseling to client employees identified as appropriate for any of the Health Risk and Condition Management (HRCM) programs offered by Premise Health. Works with employees one-on-one or in small groups to assist in meeting health and wellness goals related to weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health.
HRCM RN responsibilities:
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education and health promotion
- Establishes supportive relationship with client employee
- Provides disease specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the various HRDM programs
- Assesses client employee’s educational/clinical needs, prioritizing and individualizing program based on elicited information
- Acts as resource for client employees
- Documents sessions and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner and other HRCM nurses to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice. Designs interventions to improve outcomes.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up patient visits
- Shares questions and concerns with the Health Center Manager or Site Medical Leader
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Serves as patient advocate
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Acts as facilitator of Care Team meetings.
Wellness Coach responsibilities:
- Delivers one on one and/or group coaching sessions in the areas of weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health
- May coordinate and conduct wellness programs in areas such as nutrition, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, exercise and others
- Coach effectively in-person and by phone
- Collaborates with health center staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs
- Works closely with third party health and wellness vendors
- May assist the Director of Site Operations in assessing and maintaining reports, evaluating the coaching program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs
- Represents the health center, as appropriate, in scheduled or ad hoc employer meetings regarding health and wellness events or strategic initiatives
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete Wellcoaches® certification by the end of the first year of employment
- Current certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for patients with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension.
- Experience working as a wellness coach
- Experience in Disease Management, Certificate in Case Management, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) a plus (preferred)
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs