Primary Care Administrative AssistantRequisition Number 19-3643 Job Location Countryside, Illinois
We have an opening for a PRN Administrative Assistantto work at ouremployer health centerlocated in Countryside, IL!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Provides administrative support with the daily activities of a health center directly supporting site leadership by scheduling meetings, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Handles administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls, copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory, and correspondence drafting
- Coordinate mobile van audiogram testing events at various locations
- Communicate with vendor and site point of contacts before and after events to ensure operations run smoothly
- Correspond with employees via email to inform them of required testing and missed tests
- Schedule employees for onsite audiograms and send calendar invitations
- Email audiogram results to employees
- Work with community clinics to get results from patients who missed mobile van events
- Keep master tracking log of all patients and update regularly
- Run weekly reports for new employees and completed tests
- Fulfill requests for medical records
- Follow designated workflows for all processes above
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Demonstrates ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- One year certificate from college or technical school with concentration in front office support for medical settings
- At least three years of experience providing administrative support in a clinic or office setting.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- Highly organized
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Medical Practice software a plus
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs