Condition Management Nurse (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Condition Management Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 22-3337 Job Location Columbus, Indiana
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
We have a great opportunity to join our team as a Condition Management RN at our employee health clinic located in Columbus, IN. This position has an excellent schedule of four 10-hour shifts per week. No weekends or call required!
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Provide diabetes self-management education to members
- Assist members with connecting their glucose monitoring devices to the EMR if appropriate
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education, and health promotion
- Establishes supportive relationship with client employee
- Provides disease specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the various condition management programs
- Assesses client employee’s educational/clinical needs, prioritizing and individualizing program based on elicited information
- Acts as resource for client employee
- Documents sessions and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner and other condition management nurses to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice. Designs interventions to improve outcomes.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up patient visits
- Coordinates with internal Premise Health services such as eHealth screenings or central data collection teams to identify members that may benefit from the condition management program services to prevent or improve chronic disease management
- Performs outreach to members identified through Premise Health centralized resources as appropriate per client expectations
- Shares questions and concerns with the Health Center Manager or Site Medical Leader
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Serves as patient advocate
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Acts as facilitator of Care Team meetings.
- May require other duties as assigned
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete Wellcoaches® certification by the end of the first year of employment
- Current hands on certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for patients with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension
- Experience working as a wellness coach
- Experience in Disease Management, Certificate in Case Management, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) a plus (preferred)
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Our Cutting Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs