Registered Nurse (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 19-4583 Job Location Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
We have an immediate opening for a PRN (As Needed) Registered Nurse to work at our employer health center located in Camp Hill, PA!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 600 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 275 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Provides nursing care to client employees and/or contractors and visitors to the health center.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests.
- Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision)
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner
- Maintains medical records (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- Maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Follows infection control procedures
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits
- Other duties as assigned
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required.
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- At least one year of experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting, primary care, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current certification in AHA Basic Life Support for health care providers
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Strong Phlebotomy Skills
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs