Vice President, Pharmacy ServicesRequisition Number 20-1761 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a VP, Pharmacy Services to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but the VP, Pharmacy is a licensed professional responsible for providing thought leadership in creating, executing, and expanding pharmacy and wellness services to enhance the value of employer sponsored worksite pharmacies. The VP of Pharmacy provides innovation and strategic vision to enhance the role of pharmacy in a dynamic healthcare environment. In addition, the individual will work closely with other internal departments such as finance, legal, marketing, growth strategy, and operations serving as the subject matter expert for pharmacy. This role will have a significant impact during the sales process for prospective new pharmacy clients. The VP, Pharmacy will provide leadership and direction to ensure collaboration with other worksite sponsored offerings such as health center, dental, occupational health, physical therapy, and fitness to help fully integrate the pharmacy line of service into the Premise integrated care offerings. The VP is responsible for maximizing Premise Health’s pharmacy value proposition while creating business synergies for Premise’s core enterprise. The VP, Pharmacy will report to the COO.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Owns the strategic vision for pharmacy at Premise Health
- Functions as an industry expert to a community-based pharmacy and effectively communicates this complex information to internal and external stakeholders
- Serves as the main operational point of contact for pharmacy between Pharmacy partnership and Premise Health
- Provides internal supervision of pharmacy team members in development, expansion, and implementation of the pharmacy product line
- Gives guidance to team members on financial analyses, client billing, and reporting
- Oversees pharmacy benefit design requests, pharmacy health and wellness programs, and all other related worksite synergies
- Creates a Pharmacy Benefit Administration relationship between Premise and the clients PBM in collaboration with Pharmacy Services Directors and Directors of Client Operations
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the sales and marketing teams and the other internal departments for client reporting, budget creation, operational revenue, and project management status
- Collaborates with Medical Operations and Medical Informatics teams to support an integrate care model
- Supports the RFP team for new business opportunities
- Supports sales and the pricing teams for new business and client retention
- Supports legal team for contract negotiations and client renewals
- Assists legal team for necessary contract changes as they pertain to the employer worksite industry
- May require other duties as assigned
- Pharmacy Degree and at least 15+ years’ experience in pharmacy services with a focus/interest in the employer health segment.
- Diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex pharmacy benefit issues
- Coordinating and presenting executive management meetings as related to implementation, quarterly reports, benefit design, external audit, and PBM implementation
- Collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet both client and departmental goals within budget(s) and established timelines
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- At least 4 years planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets
- At least 7 years directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- At least 4 years in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs