Vice President, Member EngagementRequisition Number 18-2444 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Vice President, Member Engagement to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can generally expect:
- Develop, lead and manage the implementation of strategic, integrated marketing plans and programs that drive member engagement utilizing advertising, promotional communications, direct-to-consumer communications, digital channels, and provider channels.
- Work in collaboration with operations, clients, and internal stakeholders to align strategic priorities to business priorities, as well as the business goals to achieve and exceed projected growth rates.
- Provide overall member engagement vision and leadership to a team to execute on defined member engagement strategies in a B2B2C environment.
What You’ll Do for Us Specifically:
- Drives strategies to create and grow member demand for Premise Health services by developing strategic, integrated marketing programs.
- In coordination with operations and internal stakeholders develop and manage member engagement strategies that build and grow brand awareness about member population.
- Identifies sites with utilization, penetration and ROI Performance Guarantees to ensure focus on sites at risk of failing. Implements strategies to improve performance to meet PGs.
- Develops member engagement marketing strategy by benchmarking proven tactics and quantifying the value proposition.
- Develops and manages budget for marketing related expenditures for company-wide member-oriented marketing initiatives.
- Develops and delivers member engagement strategies in support of RFPs and sales presentations.
- Strategically approaches new consumer marketing initiatives (e.g., e-newsletter, text messaging) with a clear path to deploying efforts across a larger portion of the company’s more than one million healthcare consumers.
Qualifications That Determine Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in direct-to-consumer health care marketing.
- 8 years’ experience developing strategy initiatives, managing marketing program budgets, project management, and integrated marketing executive experience with a strong track record of team leadership
- 5 years direct-to-patient marketing acquisition or patient retention experience. B2B2C preferred.
- Experience with collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies, evaluating information to determine compliance, developing and delivering presentations, providing customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customers – their pain points, how and why they buy - to create innovative, engaging, and actionable strategies that supports the sales process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media (web, social and video)
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and executing projects which involve numerous visual elements, stages and stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with both upper management and peers
- Highly creative with the ability to interpret ideas, needs or concepts and deliver design that visually communicates the message effectively
- Excellent writer, proofreader and copy editor
- Strong knowledge and experience with leveraging social media and analytic tools, including Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs