Strategic Advisory AssociateRequisition Number 21-407 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Strategic Advisory Associate to work remotely in support of our clients across the US. If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Strategic Advisory Associate you are responsible for assisting in driving strategic initiatives with clients to meet their healthcare objectives.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Partner with Premise Operations and Business Development teams to lead strategic dialogue with clients in order to help meet client’s broad healthcare objectives
- Understand and advise clients on key strategic and innovative movements within the broad healthcare sector and provide perspective on how such actions could impact self-insured employer segment and specific client(s)
- Ability to respond to client needs through a deep understanding of key stakeholder objectives the development of creative solutions that effectively meets respective client needs through tangible growth opportunities
- Support the Strategic Advisory team in developing compelling content/intellectual capital that positions Premise Health as thought leader within healthcare innovation
- Understand current and emerging Premise product offerings and be able to clearly articulate value proposition with a focus on existing clients
- Support the development and operating model of newly created Strategic Advisory Group functional team in order to ensure that team is designed to maximize client strategic value and Premise impact
- BA/BS required
- 3-5+ years of related experience with demonstrated career progression and increasing levels of responsibility
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous management consulting experience advising clients on strategic initiatives
- Broad healthcare sector knowledge understanding around payer, provider, and employer segments, including knowledge of emerging/disruptive companies
- Ability to create and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to navigate comprehensive internal resources to connect the appropriate resources and products to achieve desired results
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs