Sr. ERP Business Applications Analyst-Remote
Premise Health remote roles offer flexibility and convenience for those who prefer to work from the comfort of home or any other space of their choosing. Our remote team members are an integral part of our community, and we support them by facilitating seamless digital connection with their team. We care deeply about our remote team members’ wellbeing and are dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
Who we serve
- Team Members
- 94 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! These are a few of the traits that get us excited.
"I love working remotely for Premise; my only regret is my relatives before me didn't get to reap the benefits of increased work life balance--it really is a game changer and allows me more time with my family and pursue my passions outside of work!"- Chelsea Wall, Senior Program Manager,
Team Member Experience
"I love working remotely for Premise because of the flexibility it provides. I can go into the office when I need to collaborate with others, or I can work from home when I need to focus independently or be available for family events."- Tim De Block, Manager, Security Assurance
Sr. ERP Business Applications Analyst-RemoteRequisition Number 22-2613 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Sr. ERP Business Applications Analyst to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Business Application and Delivery team at Premise Health implements and supports financial applications (Microsoft Dynamics GP) for the company. Our team also supports integrations incoming and outgoing from Dynamics GP. Our team works closely with various departments including Finance & Accounting, Accounts Payable, Billing, Payroll, and Human Resources. The team also creates and supports the processes that integrates data between many of these applications.
The Sr. ERP Business Applications Analyst position will be part of the team that is responsible for the support of Microsoft Dynamics GP and add on application, Concur, PaperSave, Prophix, Power BI and other new applications as needed.
- Perform services for implementation projects in the areas of requirements gathering, business process review, application and workflow design, project management, configuration and testing, end-user training and ongoing support services
- Develop and continually refine ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Participate in project quality assurance process as appropriate
- Provide Tier 2 support for application and integration issues
- Assist in ERP technology assessment by obtaining information about business strategies, processes, desired outcomes and critical success factors and evaluate technology tools to enable them to carry out their objectives
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Perform mentoring and/or coaching to team members and share knowledge amongst all team members
- Communicate with technical services team to ensure a project’s technical requirements are met
- Must have excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail and quality
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences to all levels of the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned by leader
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or information systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with ERP system with a proven record of success.
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Previous exposure and/or participation with application implementation projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ERP consulting experience a plus
- Accounting experience a plus
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization Detail-oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks/requests
- Detail-oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks/requests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Dynamics GP experience a plus
- Prior knowledge/experience with basic SQL commands
- Knowledge/experience with SSIS, and/or Power BI report
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $90,000 to $95,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs