Senior Talent Management Program ManagerRequisition Number 18-2693 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Sr. Talent Management Program Manager to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you are a Learning and Development professional who consults within the business to deliver learning solutions that address performance gaps and ultimately align with Premise Health’s strategic objectives. You’ll accomplish this by assessing, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning solutions which include tools and technologies that provide a best-in-class learning experience. Additionally, you’ll also facilitate programs and deliver content to various audiences, up to and including highly advanced learners and executives in a professional services environment.
This role will focus on:
- Consulting with the business and determining whether we need to deliver or build specific programs
- Developing and facilitating the delivery of content
- Designing, building and facilitating programs (ownership of programs from end-to-end)
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Develops and maintains trusted client relationships and consults with Department leaders, HRBP’s, technical and professional subject matter experts, and team members to effectively analyze and diagnose development needs at the appropriate organizational, team, and individual levels.
- Designs customized development experiences to meet business needs that are aligned to competencies, skill development, and the strategic direction of Premise Health.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends emerging and current trends in training and technology for application to support business objectives.
- Leads the creation and improvement of development initiatives and materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, activities, and business aligned metrics.
- Facilitates learning activities utilizing the most effective delivery of training to include Instructor-led training, recorded training, live web-based training, videoconferencing, etc., and adapting their delivery style to drive audience engagement.
- Leverages pervasive learning approach to development.
- Serves as the program owner for courses or programs, as assigned, including designing, piloting, scheduling, promoting, reviewing, revising, and evaluating development opportunities.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of learning programs through audits of specific courses and curriculum. Tracks and reports relevant metrics to demonstrate results and return on investment.
- Consults with Team Members with learning related questions and guides them to applicable development resources or solutions.
- Assists Learning Team leadership with the preparation of annual budgeting and supports efforts to manage the annual budget and ensure cost containment.
- Assists with the implementation and administration of technical applications and other solutions including, but not limited to, the learning management systems (LMS), collaboration tools, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience designing and facilitating programs.
- Demonstrates superior presentation and facilitation skills presenting clearly, concisely, and effectively to groups, with appropriate planning and preparation of content.
- Comfortable working under ambiguous and ever changing demands and priorities
- Provides expert consultation on the design and delivery of training programs.
- Exhibits exceptional communication and influencing skills, and demonstrates listening and judgment skills when interacting with others.
- Explains complex concepts clearly and accurately, verbally and in writing.
- Exhibits outstanding coaching feedback and professional development skills.
- Implements solutions with a sense of urgency and builds trust with others by delivering on commitments.
- Works independently or collaboratively as part of a team to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong program management skills with a proven ability to advocate for change and achieve successful results
- Exhibits exceptional problem solving skills using creativity, innovation, and a solutions-focused attitude.
- Demonstrates exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail; prioritizes multiple tasks and programs and completes them under time constraints.
- Maintains a growth mindset.
- Thrives in an coaching and developing environment
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs