Senior Business Intelligence DeveloperRequisition Number 18-3170 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer to work out of our corporate headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can generally expect to provide specifications for and write reports based on an in-depth knowledge of operational system usage. This level of knowledge requires a deep understanding of system build, end user workflows, and patterns of use. This role is focused on developing and supporting scheduling and professional billing application reporting out of our Epic EMR environment. Epic certification/proficiency is preferred.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Reviewing Epic reports and identifying advanced analytics needs with report consumers
- Meeting with requestors to understand their data needs
- Creating design specifications for new reports
- Identifying and reviewing the appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs
- Creating reports, using a third-party report writing tool such as Crystal Reports, to display data from multiple Epic applications
- Modifying existing reports as necessary
- Distributing reports to report consumers using Epic-Crystal integration
- Reviewing peer reports for validity
- Testing report build in a specified testing environment and volume testing in live environments
- Reviewing upgrade documentation related to Epic features including Crystal reporting content and determining how to implement the changes
- Senior Business Intelligence Developers might also be responsible for building additional reports within the Epic environments including, but not limited to, Caboodle and Universes/Cubes
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- If not Epic certified/proficient, must complete all assigned Epic training sessions and Epic certification requirements
- Ability to travel as needed
- A degree in engineering, physics, computer sciences, math, information systems, or statistics
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mind
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with report writing tools
- Familiarity with Epic applications and database structures
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the data model through data model classes geared toward specific Epic applications
- Ability to determine data structures that benefit the entire reporting environment
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs