Project Management ManagerRequisition Number 19-4006 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Project Management Manager to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN or remotely!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, this position will report to the AVP of the Project Management Office. The candidate must have a positive attitude and excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic. This individual will provide direct management/leadership to a team of project managers and may also directly manage/lead sub-teams for larger site implementation projects/programs. In addition, this role will assist with supporting the Premise Health Project Management Office goals and deliverables for the company.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Reporting directly to the PMO AVP, offer thought leadership, market savvy, and project lifecycle understanding of, and delivery against all PMO New Site Implementation and Expansion of Services at existing health centers deliverables.
- Directly oversee a distributed team of project manager resources and provide team member development.
- Balance Project Management resource demands against new project requests, business roadmaps, healthcare trends, and operational requirements.
- Ensure that client sites are implemented in a timely and high-quality manner that meets client expectations, within established budgetary constraints.
- Oversee and provide guidance to direct report project managers for the implementation of on-site health centers, pharmacy services or expansion of services at existing client sites.
- Drive site implementation project work streams toward best delivery practices on project management methodologies.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of detailed reports to keep key stake holders up to date on progress, issues and outcomes.
- Serve as a liaison with the Implementation Management leaders and team members, IT, operations, sales and other cross-functional and cross-organizational departments.
- Maintain and update new site implementation project management toolset including standard project schedule, implementation playbook, project kick off templates, etc. as needed to ensure all remain current changing business processes and new products that are ready for scale.
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability, as needed.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills when interacting on behalf of Premise Health.
- Proven ability to maximize productivity through leadership skills and competencies.
- Ability to assess corporate political situations and relationships, and respond appropriately.
- Duties will be conducted in ways that:
- Keep us on the crest of employer sponsored health care as defined by our clients, our Executive Team, and the leading business consultants.
- Yield a healthy and productive workforce for our clients.
- Yield financial return on investment for our clients and Premise Health.
- Set us apart from other providers within the field.
- Establish lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Ensure Premise Health can effectively maintain and continually improve clinical excellence, client satisfaction, and value received; while simultaneously refreshing and evolving our programs and services to meet the emerging needs of our associates and clients.
- Depending on workload, may take on extra special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred; preferred degree in Business or Healthcare.
- PMP Certification Required
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in project and program management leading complex, highly-visible, client-facing projects to implement services and/or applications, that include operations, facilities, and information technology personnel with a minimum of 2 years’ direct people management experience.
- Experience overseeing the opening or rebuilding of clinical work sites (ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient facilities, emergency rooms, “minute clinic” centers, dialysis centers) a huge plus!
- Experience applying project management and/or software development methodologies and practices, including developing a project plan, charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, to a wide range of work activities, including health center or pharmacy implementations, operations, IT, software development, and process design.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and indirectly managing teams across business units.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers. Experience resolving conflicts within a team as issues arise.
- Experience presenting and reporting on project plans to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project and Planview, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven knowledge of project management methods and tools as well as comfort applying PM skills, tools, and methodologies to a wide range of work activities, including implementations, operations, IT, and process design.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of project management applications (i.e. Microsoft Project, Visio, and Microsoft Office). Experience with PPM Pro/Innotas is a plus.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs