Product Growth AnalystRequisition Number 20-2759 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Go-To-Market Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Go-To-Market Analyst collaborates with and supports Associate Vice President, Growth Execution with Go-to-Market projects and overall function by:
- Identifying and developing scalable processes, deliverables, and approaches to Premise Go-To-Market efforts.
- Managing, participating, and driving successful execution of Go-to-Market projects.
- Identifying and implementing ideas to scale and drive greater impact.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Analyze and interpret data sets, industry, client/ prospect, competitor, market and internal information to develop trends and insights in support of Go-to-Market efforts. Own analysis from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Develop pricing models for new products considering internal cost and market data to make recommendations
- Understand, drive and communicate Go-to-Market efforts and projects within broader context for Premise growth and strategy objectives
- Develop, manage and execute the GTM launch plan for new products, product enhancements and new market segments to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness
- Lead internal communication flow, coordinate cross-functional teams
- Anticipate bottlenecks, balance business objectives and resolve blocking issues
- Lead the creation and maintenance of GTM materials. Develop and execute playbooks and other documentation.
- Actively engage in client wins/losses and incorporate findings into value prop, positioning and competitive intelligence
- Serve as key liaison between cross functional leaders to collaborate, identify and plan effort associated with execution of owned Go-to-Market projects. Additionally, identify, research, and analyze roadblocks hindering progress. Act as the SME for internal resources on assigned Go-to-Market projects. Present to internal teams as needed on Go-to-Market projects.
- Collaborate with Growth Strategy, Product Owners, BDS etc. to drive completion of activities
- Own execution of a Go-to-Market work in partnership with product owners
- Combine and distill key information for relevant projects – combine data and insights to identify evolutions or changes in strategic direction or execution.
- Oversee day to day development of owned projects. Establish and maintain next steps across various workstreams and projects.
- Ability to make strategic decisions which usher Go-to-Market efforts forward through product/ strategy lifecycle
- Define, monitor and report on Go-to-Market KPIs for Growth team
- Support the development of presentations for executives, board of directors and products/ strategies
- Lead and facilitate meetings with key stakeholder groups including Product, Operations, Strategy and others to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM product development and ensure execution delivery
- Support the development of pricing, feasibility models and pricing guardrails
- Team player to assist in development of Go-to-Market function needs
- Willingness to present and lead product conversations with external parties such as clients, consultants and prospects
- May require other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s in business, finance or other related field. MBA Preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- 3-5 years management consulting, investment banking or business strategy role
- Experience or exposure to sales and/ or account management ideal
Knowledge and Skills:
- Management/strategy consulting, investment banking and/or private equity experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong communications background; ability to communicate with senior leadership
- Sales exposure with knowledge of sales or account management processes preferred
- Strong technical and organizational skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs