Part-Time Tax AnalystRequisition Number 19-3280 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Part-Time Tax Analyst to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you are responsible for providing tax support on compliance, planning, audit, accounting and legal related matters for assigned business unit/subsidiary operations as they affect corporate taxes. You will actively monitor developments within business unit/subsidiary operations while collaborating with other Corporate Departments.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Prepares returns in compliance with tax laws, regulations and procedures. Analyzes monthly management reports.
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects related to tax discipline. Analyzes and summarizes tax information and prepares reports of recommendations.
- Supports team in the formulation of analyses related to all direct and indirect tax areas. Provides support with tax audit or notice response activities as applicable.
- Coordinates and prepares tax returns, tax filings, registrations or any other tax compliance requirements as necessary.
- Monitors tax law changes (as applicable), assesses impact on operations. Implements approved changes.
- Researches tax opportunities and contacting taxing authorities in securing credits, incentives and rebates.
- Updates / maintains all spreadsheets, tax or subsidiary organization workcharts, and tax calendar.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Previous internship experience in public accounting, corporate tax and/or accounting at a firm or company, preferred.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM, SUMIF, & VLookup function, pivot tables, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns.)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs