IT Support Tech, Tier 1Requisition Number 21-1007 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a IT Support Tech, Tier 1 to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the IT Support Tech, Tier 1, you are responsible for resolving information technology related issues and troubleshooting technical problems for the organization. This team member provides high quality customer service to the organization’s internal customers.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and providing support to corporate offices and field employees regarding software/hardware issues. Microsoft applications, etc.; scheduling maintenance (90%).
- Installing and setting up equipment and hardware/software for new and existing employees; performing upgrades when necessary (5%).
- Performs other duties as assigned (5%).
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science is preferred, or related field experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in a technical support role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to function in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to support a multi-site organization is a plus.
- Positive customer relations/service skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs