IT Quality Assurance AnalystRequisition Number 20-2021 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a IT Quality Assurance Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the QA Analyst will focus primarily on testing activities. The QA Analyst is responsible for validating production features and functionality against requirements documents and functional specifications, while adhering to SDLC and QA best practices.
What You'll Do For Us:
- Involve in the preparation, and execution of testing strategies for client project engagements including Functional, System Integration, Performance, and User Acceptance test phases according to the defined QA framework
- Facilitate communication within the Project team around test activities
- Review and provide input on project schedule tasks, levels of effort, duration, testing risks, and dependencies
- Conduct test matrix reviews with business analyst and technical development staff to ensure understanding of business requirements and complete test case coverage
- Manage daily testing, defect tracking and resolution progress reporting
- Conduct testing postmortems to define and document lessons learned and translate them into improvements to the QA framework
- Create Test Matrices, Test Cases/Steps, and Test Scripts for Integration Testing, Functional Testing, and UAT
- Generate test data
- Execute test cases/steps; update documentation accordingly with results
- Detail documentation of defects to facilitate the recreation of the defect by the development team
- Escalate risks and issues to project leadership in accordance with best practices
- Create and maintain automated regression testing suite
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field including but not limited to: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, and Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of direct experience in Quality Assurance testing for IT projects.
- A proven track record managing testing related activities following the SDLC methodologies and must be an expert in development of formal test documentation and following QA and software/systems testing best practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Work cooperatively with diverse groups to address and come to resolution on difficult situations
- Manage fluctuating and multiple priorities
- Work in a fast paced work environment that is frequently changing
- Learn quickly and take ownership of responsibilities
- Level: Proficient
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with automated testing concepts
- Knowledge of QA Methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document & implement
- Knowledge in Defect tracking tools and Defect Life Cycle
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Hands-on working knowledge of Epic Suite of Products
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
- Level: Working
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Web Technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, Web Services)
- Level: Familiarity
- SDLC Models
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs