Healthcare Talent Sourcer- Remote
Premise Health remote roles offer flexibility and convenience for those who prefer to work from the comfort of home or any other space of their choosing. Our remote team members are an integral part of our community, and we support them by facilitating seamless digital connection with their team. We care deeply about our remote team members’ wellbeing and are dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
Who we serve
- Team Members
- 94 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! These are a few of the traits that get us excited.
"I love working remotely for Premise; my only regret is my relatives before me didn't get to reap the benefits of increased work life balance--it really is a game changer and allows me more time with my family and pursue my passions outside of work!"- Chelsea Wall, Senior Program Manager,
Team Member Experience
"I love working remotely for Premise because of the flexibility it provides. I can go into the office when I need to collaborate with others, or I can work from home when I need to focus independently or be available for family events."- Tim De Block, Manager, Security Assurance
Healthcare Talent Sourcer- RemoteRequisition Number 22-3294 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world’s leading direct healthcare company, providing solutions that help organizations and their employees thrive. With over 50 years of experience, Premise offers the widest array of services in its industry, including core services such as primary care, occupational health, and pharmacy, as well as many ancillary services like wellness coaching, condition management, behavioral health and fitness. Headquartered in Brentwood, TN, Premise is committed to redefining how people access and experience healthcare, helping them get, stay and be well.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Healthcare Talent Sourcer to join our team Remotely.
About the role:
As a Healthcare Talent Sourcer, you have an ability for networking, connecting, and speaking with people in order to get to know candidates, understand them and build relationships. You seek the challenge of the hunt and get excited by finding the right talent through creative, innovative and proactive sourcing techniques. You will identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies in innovative ways to build teams and the organization so it is aligned with the culture and its success. You are also a data-driven person and constantly measuring results. This is a great opportunity for a Talent Sourcer who really wants to make an impact and grow with a cutting-edge company. This role will be responsible for the following items in addition to other duties as assigned.
- Manage candidate flow throughout the recruitment process, including Review resumes, candidate prep for interviews, scheduling interviews, assist w/onboarding.
- Maintain accurate documentation in Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Partner to develop sourcing strategies for a wide range of jobs
- Utilize a wide range of sourcing tools and techniques to source the best available talent
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going candidate relationship management
- Create written and electronic sourcing plans
- Report on effective sourcing and recruiting trends and make recommendations based on data
- Create and execute candidate search campaigns using sourcing tools
- Attend Strategy Sessions with Talent Acquisition Partners to create job-specific sourcing strategies
- Successfully source passive & active candidates
- Conduct testing, pre-screen for potential employees
- Responsible for building talent pipelines across a variety of job types and skill levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of sourcing or recruiting in a related industry
- Expert use of LinkedIn Recruiter, and sourcing technologies
- Strong sourcing skills utilizing techniques such as advanced Boolean searches, X-Ray searches, and use of sources including Spokeo, Pipl, and SlideShare
- Strong Social Media skills, including utilizing and actively participating in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, Instagram, etc. to generate leads
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems including Jobvite, iCIMS and Taleo (Jobvite preferred)
- Experience with CRM and Recruitment Marketing systems and processes
- Experience w/ Office, Outlook, Chrome including add-ons and extensions, Windows 7 and 10
- Experience partnering effectively with Talent Advisors and Human Resources
- Previous experience conducting data analysis/metric reporting
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
- Strong analytical thinking skills required
- Effective written and verbal communication with strong storytelling skills.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $52,000 and $78,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs