Graphic DesignerRequisition Number 19-4773 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Graphic Designer, a key part of the Member Engagement team who takes direction from written or spoken ideas and converts them into images, layouts and other designs for a variety of print and electronic media channels to build awareness and effectively drive member utilization of Premise Health services. This role will be responsible for day-to-day graphic design requests for materials such as flyers, brochures, banners, PowerPoint presentations; interactive materials, such as videos, infographics, digital ads, emails, landing pages; and other varying requests under the direction of the Director of Member Engagement.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Work closely with all members of the Member Engagement team to brainstorm, design and produce a variety of creative multimedia graphics, print collateral, digital assets and videos to fulfill overall business objectives.
- Strategically define and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts to support the benefit to the member of multiple lines of service.
- Provide feedback and fresh ideas to grow the member awareness and utilization of Premise Health services through the use & delivery of design materials
- Play a key role in helping to preserve a consistent look-and-feel throughout the design and development of communication materials and protect existing approved brand guidelines in all creative development.
- Organize and archive all creative files developed under the approved shared file-naming system.
- Maintain asset inventory of collateral and promotional materials.
- Frequently work with vendors, outside agencies, and various internal departments in the collaboration, ideation and development of various projects.
- Lead project management of graphics design initiatives under the direction of the Director of Member Engagement.
- Manage print production of graphics projects and web and email graphic initiatives.
- Recommends techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects to achieve required results.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Experience in designing for both print and electronic media
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Marketo or similar email automation platform.
- Experience with social media, SEO, analytics are all a plus, but not necessary.
- Portfolio/website demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise for print and web - experience designing websites, brochures, logos, style guides, brand identity, etc.
- Ability to utilize design background with marketing experience to create, improve and optimize content to drive member activation and utilization.
- Highly creative with the ability to interpret ideas, needs or concepts and deliver design that visually communicates the message effectively.
- Understands and stays up-to-date on current design trends and techniques.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Good working knowledge of print process and ability to attend press approvals as necessary.
- Crystal clear communication, both written and oral; ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines
- Independent, organized worker who is able to set priorities and manage several projects with minimal supervision.
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs