Financial Analyst (Client Billing)Requisition Number 21-1042 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst (Client Billing) to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but the Financial Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely billing of the Premise Health customers, which includes analysis and decision-making for revenue maximization. The Client Billing Analyst is also responsible for the payment of invoices by our clients. This position collaborates and partners with key roles in the organization at all levels, including direct communication with our clients.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Generate and distribute client invoices in timely manner during the three-monthly billing cycles (pre-bill, operating, and pharmacy)
- Review invoices for accuracy to determine billings match contractual obligations
- Analyzing the billing system, and interpret how data flows based on different clients/contractual requirements
- Ability to compile and analyze large volumes of data to validate revenue calculations
- Professional communication with internal customers such as Directors of Operations and Regional Vice Presidents related to client invoicing and payment and external clients.
- Effectively collaborate with other corporate personnel (Financial Analysts, Procurement, A/P, Payroll, etc.) to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of clients
- Liaise with IT and other internal departments to ensure the billing system is set up properly
- Generate actual vs budget monthly reporting, following up on variances
- Work with field personnel and/or clients through email and direct phone calls to collect overdue invoices, meticulously documenting any correspondence.
- Ensure monthly client statements are accurate and finance charges are appropriately assessed on overdue invoices
- Assist with calculating the monthly bad debt reserve based on interactions with clients and field personnel.
- Analyze invoice statuses and determine actions that may be needed to Accounts Receivable (adjustments, write offs, etc.) and provide those details to the AR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years as a Financial or Billing Analyst
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Microsoft Great Plains experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to persuade and negotiate in a professional manner
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet hard deadlines within short timeframes
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective time management and work flexibility
- Takes the initiative to complete known tasks without instruction
- Able to learn complex procedures efficiently and effectively
- Team player who can effectively work with varying personalities
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs