Epic Reporting Developer, Business IntelligenceRequisition Number 19-4924 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Epic Reporting Developer to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
This role focuses on developing and maintaining Epic Radar and Reporting Workbench reporting capabilities to ensure the data needs of organizational stakeholders are met and exceeded. This role manages and coordinates communications with application areas to ensure any needed Radar reporting homepages, dashboards, and reports are available and configured for their, or any intended personnel’s use. They facilitate workflows across multiple data streams and departments, serve as a contact point for other organizational units, and provide department and organizational leaders with information pertinent to Epic reporting workflow inquiries and requests.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Conduct Radar and Reporting workbench report request review and analysis
- Work with Epic application SME’s to ensure Radar reporting homepages and/or dashboards are configured appropriately
- Assist with discussions around Radar user security
- Assist with security and access discussions regarding Reporting Workbench
- Build more complex Reporting Workbench reports, as needed
- Assist with creation and tracking of any new Reporting Workbench templates, as needed
- Engage in production change activities
- Facilitate end user report training as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years’ experience with data reporting in enterprise level environments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Epic Radar and Reporting Workbench (Epic Certified)
- Database methodologies
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Qlik Sense
- Analytical analysis
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Production environment deployment process knowledge
- Collaboration skills
- Requirements gathering
- Work estimation
- User Acceptance Testing processes
- Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs