Digital Marketing SpecialistRequisition Number 22-4299 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
Our rapidly growing marketing department is seeking a creative, results-oriented, go-getter who is passionate about digital marketing to join our team. The right person loves the web, geeks out over new technologies, and is hungry to understand how growing a strong digital footprint helps drive a successful business. You want to learn or sharpen your skills in all facets of the digital marketing continuum including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, lead generation, funnel management, content creation, conversion optimization through A/B testing, and analytics and reporting.
You are eager to work with a team to build complex and effective B2B marketing campaigns, and you thrive on constantly learning new things. Our ideal candidate has a working knowledge in digital demand generation campaigns, experience using web content management systems (CMS) to publish web content, and experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Optimize copy on landing pages and in blog posts, adhering to SEO best practices
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Paid Media Advertising
- Develop and implement strategy for multiple, concurrent brand and product campaigns
- Manage advertising campaigns by providing cost estimates and optimizing monthly budgets
- Research online publications and industry-related publications for direct ad placements and buys
- Advise content writers on best practices for ad copy; write ad copy when required
- Social Media
- Create social media content that reflects the Premise brand voice on a variety of platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Develop and manage a monthly social media content calendar and ensure alignment with broader marketing and communications goals
- Oversee production of creative and serve as a point of contact with a creative vendor
- Perform social listening for reputation management and engagement opportunities
- Corporate Website / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Manage, update, and organize content for Premise brand and subsidiary websites
- Manage company blog by maintaining content calendar and publishing approved blogs
- Develop and optimize custom landing pages for various campaigns and events to maximize user engagement (A/B testing) and capture conversions
- Email Marketing and Automation
- Develop programming and oversee execution of email campaigns such as newsletters and automation (drip/nurture) sequences based on list segmentation and funnel status
- Analytics and Reporting
- Track, record, and prepare campaign performance data and analytics reports
- Develop and support metrics dashboards to highlight trends in KPIs over time and identify areas of opportunity for the marketing team
- Act as first point of contact for internal support with CRM and marketing automation platform integrations
- Set up tracking systems for all digital marketing activities
- Sales Support
- Assist in building bridge between sales and marketing teams
- Segment and organize leads from inbound marketing and proactive sales engagement for use in ongoing marketing campaigns and promotions
- Perform competitive research
- Ensure marketing-qualified leads are sent to sales team and receive timely follow-up
- Distribute digital collateral to sales team to assist with social selling
- High School diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three or more years of digital marketing experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of SEO/SEM principles, keyword research, and key performance metrics.
- Knowledge and experience using content management systems (CMS) and marketing automation tools such as Wordpress and HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Experience managing concurrent paid digital advertising exchanges such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads. Programmatic advertising experience preferred.
- Experience using CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Crystal clear communication, both written and oral; ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong analytics, reporting, written, and verbal communications
- Team player with a positive, can do attitude; comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a certain amount of ambiguity
- Strong proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs