CRM AnalystRequisition Number 19-3961 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a CRM Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, you’ll analyze and utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software platforms and products. Designs and configures new reports, fields, and other CRM aspects to improve reporting, accountability, and analytics.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to channel marketing initiatives.
- Studies marketing data such as customer information, call patterns, and demographics.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of business reports, trends, and other information.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with customer relationship management platforms, preferably Salesforce and Dynamics.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of CRM architecture and application
- Significant skill with CRM platforms at an enterprise level in a B2B and a B2C environment
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics principles
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs