Communications CoordinatorRequisition Number 21-796 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?).
Our growing communications team is seeking a talented communications professional who is eager to learn and embodies a “whatever it takes” attitude. This individual will support the communications team in strategizing, developing, and distributing engaging content to our nearly 6,000 team members across the country.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, loves to learn, open to a challenge, and a resourceful self-starter. From brainstorming topics for blogs to drafting content for newsletters and navigating our email distribution platform to executing communications campaigns, the communications coordinator is a driven individual who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and take on new challenges. To be successful, this individual is skilled at using a variety of tools and mediums to shape narratives that stand out from the crowd.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the communications coordinator, you will be responsible for developing consistent and compelling content for a variety of communications channels with the overall goal to drive engagement and support team members in staying connected.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Create written content for team member facing communications
- Develop engaging content for use across a variety of channels, including email, blogs, video scripts, and more that lead to high engagement rates
- Utilize email distribution platform to distribute communications
- Analyze insights from executed communications and campaigns to determine content success for continuous improvement
- Recommend visuals and graphics that supplement content pieces
- Coordinate projects and support the tactical execution of communications initiatives
- Research and identify topics, trends, and themes that align with the overarching Premise message
- Maintain content calendars
- Tailor content to the needs and interests of various audiences, both internally and externally
- Assist with internal Premise newsletters targeted to team members
- May require other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years of communications experience
- Experience developing content to reach different audiences across platforms (i.e. email, blogs, social)
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent grasp of English language and grammar
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify problems, research, collect data, establish facts, and provide solutions
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Self-starter, detail-orientated, and organized; demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
- Possess excellent critical thinking and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to provide examples of prior professional work
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs