Client Billing AnalystRequisition Number 22-4547 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Client Billing Analyst tojoin our team. This is a work from home position.
About the role:
The Client Billing Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely billing of the Premise Health customers, which includes analysis and decision-making for revenue maximization. The Client Billing Analyst is also responsible for the payment of invoices by our clients. This position collaborates and partners with key roles in the organization at all levels, including direct communication with our clients.
- Generate and distribute client invoices in timely manner during the three monthly billing cycles (pre-bill, operating, and pharmacy)
- Review invoices for accuracy to determine billings match contractual obligations
- Analyzing the billing system, and interpret how data flows based on different clients/contractual requirements
- Ability to compile and analyze large volumes of data to validate revenue calculations
- Professional communication with internal customers such as Directors of Operations and Regional Vice Presidents related to client invoicing and payment and external clients.
- Effectively collaborate with other corporate personnel (Financial Analysts, Procurement, A/P, Payroll, etc.) to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of clients
- Liaise with IT and other internal departments to ensure the billing system is set up properly
- Generate client billing reporting as required
- Work with field personnel and/or clients through email and direct phone calls to collect overdue invoices, meticulously documenting any correspondence.
- Assist with calculating the monthly bad debt reserve based on interactions with clients and field personnel.
- Analyze invoice statuses and determine actions that may be needed to Accounts Receivable (adjustments, write offs, etc.) and provide those details to the AR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years as a Financial or Billing Analyst
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Microsoft Great Plains experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to persuade and negotiate in a professional manner
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet hard deadlines within short timeframes
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective time management and work flexibility
- Takes the initiative to complete known tasks without instruction
- Able to learn complex procedures efficiently and effectively
- Team player who can effectively work with varying personalities
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs