Business Development Strategy Coordinator - RemoteRequisition Number 22-1372
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Business Development Strategy Coordinatorto join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Business Development Strategy Coordinator you will provide administrative and tactical support for the Sales and Operations functions. You will also assist with a variety of sales activities including data input, meeting scheduling, maintenance of sales literature inventory, internal navigation and customer service regarding products and pricing.
- Provides support to the sales, operations, and growth teams including setting up discovery calls and working with product SMEs.
- Recommends process improvement and standardization within their region.
- Builds standardized communication plans for applicable regions and stakeholders.
- Participates in regional strategy retreats.
- Leads the creation of proposals, reports, presentations, and other sales documents.
- Remains knowledgeable of the organization's products, and sales policies and procedures.
- Prepares presentation materials and makes sure all documents follow Premise Health brand and standards.
- Assists with record keeping, response to customer inquiries and RFP.
- Generates reports on sales targets, activity, and other related metrics.
- Coordinates and participates in customer and prospect meetings and events.
- Complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned timeframes.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects.
- Understands the business as a whole and takes ownership in an effort to become a partner in content generation and messaging, not simply an "order taker".
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of relevant experience in Administration
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience documenting business requirement and workflows is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Crystal clear communication, both written and oral; ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, advanced skills in PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, detail-orientated, and organized; demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and project management skills.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $45,590 - $55,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs