Business Analyst, RCMRequisition Number 19-3248 Job Location Franklin, Tennessee
We have an opening for a Full-Time RCM Business Analyst to work at our corporate office located in Franklin, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
The Business Analyst is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting business and administrative analytics within revenue cycle functional areas; developing dashboards and reports with key performance indicators, metrics, data points and formulas. The Business Analyst will work across multiple teams to identify areas of opportunity to improve RCM processes, develop standard workflows and document and/or revise RCM policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Analyze and assess Revenue Cycle reports, workflows, and processes
- Assess the business use and functions of Revenue Cycle application systems providing recommendations for optimization as appropriate
- Support and assist employees in assigned area(s) in identifying and troubleshooting Revenue Cycle related problems and provide recommendations for resolution
- Identify and provide reporting on Revenue Cycle trends affecting reimbursement
- Conduct Revenue Cycle analysis by running, reviewing, interpreting and validation reports
- Analyze and assess Revenue Cycle activities, transactions and functions to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Research and identify Revenue Cycle deficiencies and recommend corrective action plans
- Analyze reports in order to answer questions from department/practice managers, vendors, physicians, and other Revenue Cycle stakeholders
- Participates in new service/business line research and assessment
- Performs quality assurance audits
- Other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle principles and practices, the ability to systematically interpret functional requirements into applications design
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where multiple duties are performed to meet client expectations and deadlines
- Experience in developing and managing projects and workflow reengineering.
- Strong ability to bridge the gap between multiple departments or levels of expertise to effectively communicate outcomes and solutions in a comprehensive and meaningful manner
- Strong ability to work cross functionally between department to build relationships and analyze reports or data and presenting it in a way that is comprehensive to all relevant parties
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, finance, computer science or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- Two (2) years of experience working as a systems analyst with hands-on applications experience
- Experience analyzing complex issues and/or requests to provide effective solutions with the ability to identify root cause, communicate options and propose solutions
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs