Associate Vice President, Pharmacy ServicesRequisition Number 20-1762 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an AVP, Pharmacy Services to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but the AVP of Pharmacy Services is a licensed professional responsible for planning and directing activities of the pharmacy operations team. This position directs and develops high performing teams to deliver on established objectives, goals, strategies for the organization. The AVP of Pharmacy Services supports the VP in the development of strategy and innovation and supports new and existing client growth. The AVP of Pharmacy Services will provide direct oversight to other pharmacy team members in the development of prospective client pricing models, clinical program development, and financial analyses. The Pharmacy Services AVP will provide leadership and direction to ensure collaboration with other products and services such as primary care, patient-centered medical homes, occupational health, physical therapy, and fitness to help fully integrate the pharmacy line of service into the Premise integrated care offerings. The AVP is responsible for maximizing Premise Health’s pharmacy value proposition while creating business synergies for Premise’s core enterprise. The Pharmacy Services AVP will report to the VP of Pharmacy Services.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Provide direct supervision of team members in development, expansion, and implementation of training and resource guides for field teams
- Provide direct supervision of team members in financial analyses, client billing, and reporting
- Oversees pharmacy benefit design requests, pharmacy health and wellness programs, and all other related synergies
- Drives operational excellence by providing pharmacy managers with performance expectations, divisional goal metrics and communicates improvement opportunities
- Supports Directors of Client Operations on holding team members accountable to long range targets, initiatives, and strategies
- Responsible for developing a Pharmacy Benefit Administration relationship between Premise and the clients PBM in collaboration with Pharmacy Services Directors and Directors of Client Operations
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the Strategic Account Managers and the Directors of Client Operations for client reporting, budget creation, operational revenue, and project management status
- Supports the RFP team for new business opportunities
- Assists sales and the pricing teams with new business and client retention and growth activities.
- Collaborates with legal team for client contract negotiations, renewals and amendments.
- Participates in local Walgreens District Manager and Director of Client Operations interviewing and hiring process
- Leads communications associated with best practices across all Premise pharmacies
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Pharmacy Degree and at least 12+ years’ experience in pharmacy services with a focus/interest in the employer health segment.
- Diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex pharmacy benefit issues
- Coordinating and presenting during executive management meetings as related to implementation, quarterly reports, benefit design, external audit, and PBM implementation
- Collaborating with internal and external resources to execute on strategies that meet both client and divisional goals within budget(s) and established timelines
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- At least 2 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- At least 2 years of experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs