Premise Health remote roles offer flexibility and convenience for those who prefer to work from the comfort of home or any other space of their choosing. Our remote team members are an integral part of our community, and we support them by facilitating seamless digital connection with their team. We care deeply about our remote team members’ wellbeing and are dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
Who we serve
- Team Members
- 94 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! These are a few of the traits that get us excited.
"I love working remotely for Premise; my only regret is my relatives before me didn't get to reap the benefits of increased work life balance--it really is a game changer and allows me more time with my family and pursue my passions outside of work!"- Chelsea Wall, Senior Program Manager,
Team Member Experience
"I love working remotely for Premise because of the flexibility it provides. I can go into the office when I need to collaborate with others, or I can work from home when I need to focus independently or be available for family events."- Tim De Block, Manager, Security Assurance
Application Coordinator-RemoteRequisition Number 22-3778 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for an Application Coordinator to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Application Coordinator role is part of the Clinical Applications & Delivery team. The Application Coordinator provides administration, process, and support to the application teams. This role may also manage small projects. The Application Coordinator must have excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills, problem solving skills, a strong work ethic and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Oversee and manage recurring Epic upgrades
- Ensures all teams across the organization understand upgrade / update / release cycles and dates
- Coordinates meetings for items related to clinical applications upgrades / updates / release cycles
- Lead weekly change control meeting including meeting facilitation, agenda management, note taking, etc.
- Primary coordinator and communication liaison to organization’s Epic BFFs
- Perform various administrative tasks for application teams including:
- Creating/updating project templates in ServiceNow
- Loading demands and projects in ServiceNow
- Managing access to SharePoint site
- Approving Epic training and proctoring requests
- Manage Epic third-party access requests
- Assist with third-party contract renewals
- Complete annual vendor risk assessments
- Help manage vendor relationships as needed
- Manage small projects as assigned
- Works independently and escalates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Embodies Premise Health cultural beliefs (respectful, accountable, courageous, ethical, engaged, innovative, and quality-focused)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) OR a High School Diploma/GED/Associate’s degree AND equivalent work experience
- PMI®️ CAPM (preferred)
- 1 – 3 years of project administration or coordination experience working with stakeholders at multiple levels across business units is preferred; however, equivalent education or other experience will be considered
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational, administrative, and attention to detail at both individual and team levels
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them in real-world situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation development, meeting planning and facilitation, agenda/minutes creation/documentation, and other communication development preferred
- Basic level of skill in Microsoft Tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project (preferred)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow preferred
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $47,000 to $70,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs