Application AnalystRequisition Number 19-3474 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
The applications analyst will be responsible for designing, building, testing and supporting the Epic Ambulatory application.
- Acting as support and builder for the Epic Ambulatory Application
- Work with multi-department leadership or SMEs to design, build, validate and confirm workflows and content in the assigned Epic application; highlight and escalate challenges impacting delivering requested build.
- Consider the available choices involved in application configuration and using careful consideration based on the consequences of selected choices to make recommendations and performing build
- Performing in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic application
- Analyzing business operations as they relate to build decisions
- Prioritizing and implementing requested changes to the system
- Reviewing and testing each new release
- Collecting information regarding potential system enhancement needs
- Preparing details of specifications as needed
- Troubleshooting issues and questions raised from end users and other integrated application owners
- Document configurations and workflows in a generally understandable format
- The ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists, and manage a project plan
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail
- In depth knowledge about the Epic Ambulatory workflow including primary care and other specialty workflows.
- Knowledgeable and highly skilled in Ambulatory configuration in both Hyperspace and Text. Including, but not limited to, Smart(Sets, Text, Phrases, Links), Reports, Order Transmittal, Orders, Profiles, Category Lists, Referrals, etc.
- Ability to respond in a timely, effective manner to end user support requests via ServiceNow and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to make decisions both independently and in collaboration with others
- The ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community to assist in determining optimal configuration solutions; exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be able to self-direct and manage workload
- The ability and interest to learn the software and increase knowledge over time
- Preferred: Epic proficiency or certification in the Epic Ambulatory application version 2017 or 5+ years of experience in the Epic ambulatory application.
- Preferred: Data Courier proficient
- Required: Local candidate will be based in the Nashville office or willing to relocate
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs