Analytics ConsultantRequisition Number 20-230 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Analytics Consultant to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Analytics Consultant, you will serve clients and support Operations in delivering a relevant, concise and clear message of site performance. The ideal candidate will be skilled at facilitating strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and enjoy analyzing and interpreting data. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong organizational abilities are a must.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Collaborate with other Analytics team members to produce and deliver accurate and timely reports; regularly interact with Analysts to suggest areas of investigation
- Act as the main point of contact for an entire region from a client reporting perspective
- Establish and deepen relationships with internal account management teams to deliver meaningful insights; meet with Operations regularly to understand the desired focus of client-facing reports
- Identify opportunities for potential revenue growth by understanding each account and reviewing trends
- Utilize a variety of technical resources to answer and investigate data-related questions (Excel, data visualization tools, etc.)
- Compile and maintain account information within the client profile
- Responsible for tracking KPIs for clients and making recommendations for improving performance
- Support the proactive identification of customer needs and potential issues
- Participate in user acceptance testing and QA testing on new reports and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years work experience in the disciplines of healthcare (health administration, public health, medicine), project management, or consulting are strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities while staying highly organized
- Desire to work in highly collaborative role and interface with many teams and departments throughout the organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate with a variety of audiences including senior leadership
- Must be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required; must have a strong affinity for working with data and communicating findings
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs