Analytics AnalystRequisition Number 19-3951 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Analytics Analyst to work inBrentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can generally expect tosupport internal and external reporting needs of the company. You will have a wide range of responsibilities working with multiple areas of the organization to best leverage data and technology to drive efficiencies and consistency among reporting across the enterprise. You will source, compile, interpret and reconcile key business financial, operational and statistical data, and generate a variety of value-added reports for internal departments and will work alongside the client facing teams to deliver the needs of our clients. The analyst will work with departmental leadership to adhere to overall business process, approach, and discipline of reporting and analysis. Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all corporate internal/external reporting, promote consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Create reporting deliverables that illustrate insights and recommendations based on program performance and learnings
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requests to address those most urgent to the business
- Coordinate the production process and troubleshoot monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc client reports
- Review data integrity of client reports
- Day-to-day liaising BI in resolving any issues with client reporting
- Utilize the existing tools that are available to obtain data elements for client deliverable based on Consultant and prep meeting input
- Standardize reporting offerings for all clients across a given line of business within Premise
- Ensures that formatting is align with Premise branding guidelines.
- Ensure calculations are accurate and time frames are correct
- Perform QC process using analytic tool and alert Consultant of data issues.
- Work with manager to develop high level business requirements for newly approved reporting metrics or element or metric changes.
- Conduct complex analysis and provide interpretation to identify conditions, trend, outcome, utilization patterns, etc.
- Collaborate with assigned consultant to alert them of trends, anomalies, notable findings, etc
- Analyst to develop finding and notes in the first draft to be send to Consultant
- Attend prep meetings
- Participate in user acceptance testing and QA testing
- Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree, healthcare (health administration, public health, medicine),
- 1 - 2 years of industry experience with performance and reconciliation knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- High level of comfort reviewing large amounts of data within strict timeframes.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical aptitude.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to manage multiple complex tasks
- Experience in an analytic role at a health plan, consulting firm, hospital system or other healthcare related experience
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs