Analyst, IT Applications SupportApply Now Requisition Number 17-0399 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
We have an opportunity for aFull-Time IT Applications Support Analyst to work at our corporate office located inBrentwood, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- 60% Microsoft Dynamics GP. Administration, training, configuration, integrations, customization, reports, and security. Work with users to understand weaknesses in current processes, identify bugs, and resolve open issues. Write custom code to enhance current applications and reporting. Triage and troubleshoot incidents, defects, and issues reported by users. Ability to review existing Dynamics GP code, clean up, and update documentation. Knowledge of Extender, Smartlist Builder, FRx, Management Reporter and eOne SmartConnect is a plus.
- 20% Microsoft SQL Server. Microsoft SQL scripting and administration are required. Ability to generate and automate stored procedures, reporting, and maintenance required. Manage our Microsoft SQL servers, including backups, security enhancements, cleanup, and maintenance.
- 20% Reporting. Utilize reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics Report Writer. Extract meaningful information from system databases enabling users and management to make more informed business decisions.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work with applications and technology with a drive to learn more.
- Ability to take initiative and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to develop and facilitate end-user training for applications software as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Must have excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Applicable Microsoft Certifications not required but are a plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft Business Systems and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.