Accounts Payable CoordinatorRequisition Number 19-3408 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary what you’ll do for us includes:
- Ensuring that all vendor invoices, employee expenses, and other payable items are processed timely and accurately. All invoices and payments are expected to be properly received, processed, verified and reconciled.
- Prepares, sorts, and scans incoming purchase orders, invoices, statements, and correspondence
- Matches purchase orders to invoices while identifying and researching discrepancies
- Reviews all invoices for proper approval, correct coding, and supporting documentation
- Works closely with field employees, accounting, billing, procurement, finance , and other groups to ensure that expenses are coded to the appropriate cost centers
- Processes check requests, employee expense reports, and independent contractor timesheets
- Assists with weekly check runs
- Demonstrates strong 10 key by touch skills
- Assists with year-end 1099 processing
- Responds timely and professionally to processing inquiries
- Delivers excellent customer service
High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3+ years combined experience in processing accounts payable invoices
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Preferred experience with Concur
- Preferred experience in a healthcare environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Familiar with batch processing
- Excellent organization, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to learn new software quickly
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs