Accounts Payable AnalystRequisition Number 22-4513 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Accounts Payable Analyst you will manage the payable integration process. This position requires strong Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables, to manipulate large amounts of data. The position will work cross functionally with vendors, IT, and Project Accounting to ensure expenses are being allocated to the correct locations and lines of business for proper billing and expense recognition. This position will also work closely with the Accounts Payable Manager to train and mentor other members of the team as well as handle complex vendor account reconciliations. The position requires strong multi-taking skills, critical thinking, and problem solving as well as a thorough understanding of the entire AP process.
- Manages and tracks the vendor integrations process each month, which includes:
- Utilizing Excel to manipulate large amounts of data for integration into our accounting system
- Verifying expenses are charged to the correct locations and lines of business for accurate billing and reporting
- Ensuring that all integrations are completed each month, keeping a detailed tracking of each step
- Approve AP batches for posting, identifying any corrections that need to be made and following up with the AP Coordinators on how to correct
- Complete complex vendor account reconciliations and determine resolutions
- Research returned AP checks to determine correct resolution, following up with vendors and internal departments as needed
- Assists AP manager with vendor reviews for year-end 1099 processing
- Assists AP Manager with training new team members or training on new procedures
- Test new processes, offering suggestions for improvement
- Responds timely and professionally to processing inquiries
- Delivers excellent customer service
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years combined experience in processing accounts payable invoices, with emphasis on electronic integrations required
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience required
- Preferred experience in a healthcare environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Outlook and Word, with intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables)
- High level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to learn new software quickly
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs