Director of Client OperationsRequisition Number 17-4177 Job Location Boston, Massachusetts
We have an opening for a Full-time Director of Client Operations to oversee our Employer Health Clinicslocated in the Northeast. This position is remote and to be based out of New England.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Experience managing Occupational Health Clinics needed. 25-40% Travel Requirement.
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health centers and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations then hands-off to Director, Operations post-go-live.
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across remote sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the site level.
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Participates in sales process.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification requirements etc.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and shares best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 remote centers with multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Experience managing remote teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both internal and external)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You haven't viewed any jobs recently