Medical Assistant (MA)Requisition Number 22-2213 Job Location Blaine, Washington
Healthcare Without Rival
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Medical Assistant to join our team in Blaine, WA.
This position will work Monday through Thursday from 6:30am- 5:00pm and every other Friday from 8:00am -12:00pm. One weekday will be reduced by four hours when working Fridays. No nights, weekends or on call! We have a small patient population which allows time to fully engage in our patients’ medical experience and provide personalized care at a manageable pace.
Position is also eligible to receive a $1,500 sign-on bonus!
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory tests
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms, and provides assistance at front desk
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records
- May require other duties as assigned
- National certification in Medical Assisting from a Premise Health approved organization OR Certificate/Diploma and Transcripts from an accredited Medical Assistant program with hands on externship completed and passed- total online courses are not acceptable.
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- Previous Medical Assistant experience preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs