Registered Nurse (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 20-2158-2 Job Location Billerica, Massachusetts
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: The PRN will pick up shifts as needed and will fill in at several of our sites in Andover, Tewksbury, Billerica, Woburn, Waltham and Marlborough. The clinics are open Monday-Friday and some Saturdays may be required. Hours vary from 6:30am-3pm, 7am-3:30pm, 10am-6:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm. Ideally seeking candidates with several years of experience, with a background in occupational health, acute care, urgent care, ICU, or Emergency (ER).
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations.
- Provide or manage the required physical evaluation programs and services to meet regulatory requirement; such as OSHA, Department of Transportation, CDC, etc.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines.
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures.
- Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain OSHA records/reports and worker medical files.
- Assist departments with identifying, evaluating, and implementing accommodations and return to work options for workers with restricted duty.
- Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations, and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services by providing content expertise.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the population.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection control procedures.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an occupational health clinic, emergency room, or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs