Registered Nurse (RN) - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus - Mon-Fri 7a-4p
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN) - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus - Mon-Fri 7a-4pRequisition Number 19-4678 Job Location Atlanta, Georgia
*** $2,500 sign-on bonus!***
**** Commuter Reimbursement Program****
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Provides medical treatment and personal care services alongside our Nurse Practitioner to Children’s team members in our employee health Careclinic. This position will work 40 hours per week. The hours worked will be 7:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law.
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection control procedures.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred or willing to obtain within 2 years of employment.
- Minimum of one-two years experience as a practicing Registered Nurse in an acute care, medical office or ambulatory care setting.
- Occupational Health experience a plus!
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs