DietitianRequisition Number 19-4476 Job Location Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare! We are seeking a Part-time Dietitian to join our team in downtown Atlanta, GA!
Who We Are:
Premise Health is an industry-leading onsite healthcare provider on a mission to help people get, stay, and be well. A company with 40 years of experience at our backs and the new ideas to keep moving forward. We believe healthcare is about more than treating people when they’re sick. Our dedicated professionals bring the highest quality health and wellness services to members at some of the world’s best companies, educational institutions, and other membership-based organizations. We make it simple and convenient to make healthcare a priority. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are:Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is seeking a Dietitian in downtownAtlanta, GA! You are a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. You are someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in your field but is still willing to learn. If you are passionate about wellness and education you will thrive in this role. We are a company of 4,500+ individual personalities, and we embrace each one.
- Great work schedule with no weekend work!
- Monthly reimbursement available for parking expenses and travel to site!
What You’ll Do for Us:
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but you can expect to handle things like this:
- Consults with site health care professionals to determine patient's nutrition risk and needs.
- Conducts a nutrition assessment, which includes obtaining a detailed nutrition history, review of risk factors, labs, and medical history, and identification of nutrition behaviors contributing to risk.
- Discusses results of nutrition assessment with patient identifying areas where patient can decrease health risks.
- Educates patient in nutrition principles, dietary plan, food selection, and preparation using available resources including but not limited to: pamphlets, books, handouts, videos, web based resources, classes and others.
- Establishes goals and objectives with patient to meet the nutrition care plan.
- Develops and implements plan of care and correlates plan with other healthcare professionals.
- Evaluates nutrition plan and provides follow-up as needed.
- Documents nutrition care plans and progress into patient's medical records.
- Engages in nutrition outcomes research.
- Plans and presents nutrition wellness programs based on needs of site and contract. This includes development of programs, marketing, presentation, and evaluation.
- Works with cafeteria or food service vendor to evaluate nutrition offerings and make suggestions.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in nutrition or related field.
- Masters degree in Nutrition or Public Health preferred.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Current certification in ARC or AHA Basic Life Support required.
- Three years experience as a registered dietitian in a clinical setting
- Experience in public speaking and presentations.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together in service of our clients and members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs